PCG is committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on our website without giving us any Information about yourself. But sometimes we do need your Information and this Privacy Statement explains data collection and use in those situations.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT, ACT 4 OF 2013 AS AMENDED (PoPI ACT)
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will ask you when we need Information that personally identifies you (Personal Information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this Information is requested when you decide to officially associate yourself with PCG.
Personal Information collected by the Responsible Party often is limited to e-mail address, language, country or location, but may include other Information for the purpose of shepherding.
For example: the nature of the relationship between PCG and those providing information to PCG, includes, but is not limited to, administrative processing, arranging group attendance, biblical public announcements, shepherding of the heart, fellowship with one another, sharing prayer requests, sharing event information, church discipline, evangelism, counselling matters and arranging church events and activities in general.
With this consent and instruction, you endorse the fact that sharing and processing of personal information within the body of Christ is necessary, due to the public nature and function of the church and the protection of Church and Church member interests.
By sharing information here and in future, you consent to the use of your personal information for PCG Church activities.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. to ensure our website is relevant to your interests.
2. to inform you of newsletters, events and training.
3. to allow you access to limited-entry areas of our website as appropriate.
4. and in general, to ensure effective administrative processing, arranging group attendance, biblical public announcements, shepherding of the heart, fellowship with one another, sharing prayer requests, sharing event information, church discipline, evangelism, counselling matters and arranging church events and activities in general.
We will merge site-visitation data with anonymous demographic Information for research purposes, and we may use this Information in aggregate to provide more relevant content. In some limited-entry sections of the Responsible Party, with your approval, we will combine site-visitation data with your Personal Information in order to provide you with personalised content. If you decline permission, we will not provide you the personalised service and won’t merge your Personal Information with site-visitation data.
We occasionally hire service providers to provide limited services on our behalf. We will only provide those service providers with the Information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that Information for any other purpose.
PCG may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the Responsible Party or the website;
2. protect and defend the rights or property of the Responsible Party and its website; or
3. act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of the Responsible Party’s employees, users of our products or services or members of the public.
4. and any other purpose stated in this policy.
Save for PoPI Act regulations to the contrary, PCG is obliged to process personal information without consent under the following instances:
1. where such processing is required in terms of law, i.e. the Basic Conditions of Employment Act 75 of 1997, Skills Development Act 9 of 1999, Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, Unemployment Insurance Contributions Act 2 of 2002, Financial Advisory an Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002, Financial Intelligence Centre Act 38 of 2001, National Credit Act 34 of 2005 and Compensation of Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act 130 of 1993; and/or
2. where it is necessary for PCG & Ass. to biblically give effect to the nature of the relationship between PCG and its Associates, which apart from administrative processing, includes biblical public announcements, shepherding of the heart, fellowship with one another, sharing prayer requests, church discipline, evangelism, counselling matters and arranging church events and activities in general. Associates endorse the fact that carte blanche sharing and processing of personal information within the body of Christ is necessary, due to the nature of the church, the sanctification processes as the body of Christ; and/or
3. where the processing of personal information is necessary to protect the interests of either PCG or its Associates / Members.
Associates include all individuals who willingly associate with PCG as members or as non-members as they participate in the current or future activities of PCG & Ass. and use the material of PCG & Ass.
By association with PCG & Ass., Associates confirm all biblical activities and biblical material of PCG & Ass. as well as the administrative processes to give effect to the activities and material, non-offensive and biblically necessary to grow into the image of the Lord Jesus.
The nature of all relationships with PCG & Ass. as the body of Christ, is public domain in the broadest possible sense, which necessitates the discretionary public sharing and processing of personal information.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you register, or otherwise give us Personal Information, the Responsible Party will not share that Information with Third Parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
PCG may send out periodic e-mails or WhatsApp’s or similar communications, informing you of necessary issues related to your engagement with PCG. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the nature of engagement you have chosen with PCG.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and current.
If you associate with PCG, you can review and edit your Personal Information on request to the Information Officer.
Some engagements with the Responsible Party may not be accessible via the Home or Profile page. However, in such cases, you can access your Personal Information by contacting the Responsible Party as described at the bottom of this statement.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
PCG is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the Personal Information you provide in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit sensitive Information (such as a credit card number) over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Web beacons, also known as clear gif technology, or action tags, may be used to assist in delivering the cookie on our site. This technology tells us how many visitors clicked on key elements (such as links or graphics) on the Responsible Party’s website. We do not use this technology to access your personally identifiable Information on our website; it is a tool we use to compile aggregated statistics about the Responsible Party’s website usage. We may share aggregated site statistics with partner businesses but do not allow other businesses to place clear gifs on our website.
If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the Responsible Party’s website, you will be able to view the text on the screens, however you will not experience a personalised visit nor will you be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the site.
PURPOSE SPECIFICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any Personal Information supplied by a Data Subject shall only be collected and used by PCG for the purpose for which it was originally intended. In the event that the Personal Information will be used for another purpose, consent from the Data Subject will be obtained prior to the use of such Information.
Accuracy of Personal Information
In the event of any changes to the Personal Information of a Data Subject, the Data Subject is under an obligation to inform PCG of the said changes within a reasonable period of time.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
PCG reserves the right to amend, alter and terminate this Policy at any time.
PCG welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Copyright © 2022 PCG - All Rights Reserved.
Deur hierdie webwerf te besoek en op die Aanvaar en Stem Saam knoppie te druk, aanvaar jy ons terme en voorwaardes. Ons gebruik Cookies om webwerf verkeer te analiseer en die webwerf ervaring te optimiseer.
Wanneer jy ons gebruik van Cookies aanvaar stem jy in dat jou data saam met alle ander data saamgevoeg sal word.